I had a minor accident recently which precipitated a series of body repairs on my car, by yours (“cheapie”) truly. Below is the work related repairing damage from the actual accident.The gallery was not found.
BEFOREThe gallery was not found.
SANDED AND CLEANEDThe gallery was not found.
MASKINGThe gallery was not found.
BASECOAT AND THAT SHINY STUFFThe gallery was not found.
RESULTS CLOSE UP (HEY DON’T LOOK TOO CLOSE!)The gallery was not found.
SUCCESS! BEFORE AND AFTER :)The gallery was not found.
Our home has a long history of significant transformations and renovations. Since the house was purchased it in November 1999 i have tried to maintain a comprehensive account of the changes made.
- les alentours mai 2003
- Plomberie octobre 2003
- Landscaping juin 2004
- Landscaping octobre 2004
- Front Porch avril 2006
- Blower Replacement avril 2006
- Toiture novembre 2004
- Landscaping mai 2006
- Landscaping juin 2006
- peinture exterieur juin 2006
- Porch Refinishing juillet 2006
- Island Light Fixture aout 2006
- Backyard Landscaping avril 2007
- Master Bedroom avril 2007
- le chalet avril 2007
- Shack Power avril 2007
- Front Porch Paint aout 2008
- Porte de devant novembre 2008
- Home Theatre Closet Door janvier 2009 (incomplete project)
- Electric Furnance Main-Board Replacement janvier 2010
- Home Theatre Ceiling Repair mars 2011
- Kitchen cupboard reno avril 2011
- Isolant sous gallery de devant nov 2011
Today i took a direct assault against the holes in the home theatre roof (NB: recent damage repair – which up until this year was a task celebrated yearly since the addition was done). Anyways i deployed the contents of these puppies this evening.
I’m not good at ensuring i have a before-shot. Oh well, trust me it was pretty gross. Here i replace an original cupboard. It turned out pretty good i think.The gallery was not found.
Over the spring, water damage appeared in the Home Theatre ceiling. I just completed the repair, it involved:
- running hot air into the roof trusses for about 48 hours to ensure everything is dry in there.
- scrape out any wet or damp dry wall
- ensure the vapour barrier is sealed
- replace the dry wall
- mud (x4)
[EDITOR’S NOTE: I forgot the biggest step: CLEANUP! washing walls / ceiling, dusting everything, vaccuming, steam clean carpets… 🙁 yuck!
This summer I will install 2 more maximums (roof vents) to increase circulation of air in the trusses. i will also empty a couple of cans of Black Knight (tar) in suspicious areas.
Here are images of the repair process:The gallery was not found.